James Victor "Vic" Green
We at CRETEMEDIX mourn the loss of our friend and colleague, Vic Green. He passed away on Sunday, April 21, 2019 at the age 80. CRETEMEDIX is a collaboration from his vision and experience in the Polished Concrete Industry thus, his friendship and place with us is sorely missed.
Thank you, Vic.
The "Father of Polished Concrete"
With 25 years in the Polished Concrete Industry, Vic Green is recognized as the “Father of Polished Concrete” in the United States.
- Polished the first concrete floor in North America – 1993
- Introduced the concept of polished concrete at the World of Concrete Trade Show – 1994
- Established technical training seminars on Concrete Polishing at VIC International – 1993
- Some of the country’s most successful polishing contractors trained at VIC International.
- Brought HTC® to the U.S. and helped them to develop their equipment for concrete polishing.
- Brought Ermator® to the United States and introduced their line of dry vacs.
- Consulted closely with diamond tooling manufacturers in the United States, Europe and Asia to perfect their diamond tooling for polished concrete.
- Consulted with chemical manufacturers in the development of chemicals for polished concrete, the most recent being CRETEMEDIX®.
- Created a floor machine with diamond blades for high volume concrete stock removal known as the Shavemaster®.
- Holds a patent for a unique multi-head concrete floor grinding machine.
- Originator of marble, granite, limestone and terrazzo restoration and maintenance programs.
Cretemedix Polished Concrete System
|STRENGTHEN||with BEDROCK+, COLLOIDAL DENSE, HybriDENSE, LITHIROCK or LITHIROCK+|
|PROTECT||with BURNISH GUARD, DEEP GUARD SB, DEEP GUARD WB, FLOUROSHIELD or HYDROSHIELD|
|MAINTAIN||with CITRA CRETE, CRETE BOSS, DENSI-SHINE, FLUOROGUARD, NEUTRA CRETE, POLISHED CONCRETE BUFF or POLISH SEAL|